Follow these steps:
1. Setup a free hotmail account from here. If you already have one - log into it ... or setup a Microsoft account using your own email address by clicking here.
2. Download and run the Onderdive app from Google Play Store - here.
3. Configure your android device to backup automatically via Wi-Fi.
4. Configure your android device to only backup when the power lead is connected if you so wish.
5. Log into your PC's hotmail address again and click the icon with 9 squares - top left and then select the Onderive icon. You should see your photos appear there on your PC if you've set it up right.
NB This has been done on a Samsung S4 Mini and a Samsung S5 using the methods above without using Samsung Link. The data linked across from a PC to a Linx Tablet and to the Android without a problem.